Unable to retrieve text messages saved to the cloud
Khealy

My text messages/call logs were backed up to the cloud.  Now today when I got a new phone and upload everything from the cloud to the new phone no text messages are there.  Where are they?  I don't even have the option on the cloud anymore for messages, just pictures/video/files.  Since they were on an Android phone and I now have an iphone are they unable to be synced?  Any way to have these transferred over to my new phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to retrieve text messages saved to the cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You’ve come to the right place for help Khealy.  I completely understand the importance of keeping your text messages safe. Backup and restoration of messages and call logs are not supported by Verizon Cloud on iOS devices. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Unable to retrieve text messages saved to the cloud
NJMagicman
Contributor - Level 2

Hi Khealy,

Unfortunately I think JohnB_VZW is right.  I don't think Apple lets people muck with certain types of data on their phones.  Music is another one that is untouchable.

0 Likes