Unable To Connect to the Cloud
tboome

I am running Windows 10 with latest updates.  I downloaded the Verizon Cloud app in an effort to view my photos online and to download them to my PC but the app keeps coming back and saying it can't connect at this time.   

I just want to know what the problem is or if it is a software problem,  can Verizon zip up all my cloud files and send me a link so I can FTP and download them?   

0 Likes
Re: Unable To Connect to the Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are all set with your service and have access to your cloud information. With regard to your concerns when did this start for you? 

0 Likes
LCHRIST217
Enthusiast - Level 1

I, too, am unable to access my Cloud account on my laptop. I am able to on my device, however, I was wanting to download pics from the Cloud onto an external hard drive to free up space in my Cloud account. I keep receiving a msg that said: "

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 15104492238851105294"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LCHRIST217 - we definitely want to make sure you can save your media to your computer from the Verizon Cloud account. Let's look into this for you. Have you ever been able to move your Verizon Cloud content to your computer? Has anything changed on your computer recently?

AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes