The activity you are trying to perform is currently unavailable. Please try again later.
ASHKIN9
Enthusiast - Level 2

For two weeks I've been trying to access Verizon Cloud online and keep getting this message, "The activity you are trying to perform is currently unavailable. Please try again later." What is going on? When can I access my content?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Re: The activity you are trying to perform is currently unavailable. Please try again later.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ASHKIN9, having access to your Verizon Cloud content is important. We are here to help out with the issues you are experiencing. Does this only occur when you utilize the online web portal, or the installed version of Verizon Cloud? Is your cloud content available to view through the mobile app?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: The activity you are trying to perform is currently unavailable. Please try again later.
ASHKIN9
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I try to use the web version.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the helpful information, ASHKIN9. Let's continue to dig into this. Have you tried more than one computer to view the content? When was the last time you were able to log into your Cloud account from a computer? What do you see when you access the Verizon Cloud from the app on your phone? 

DanielleR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ASHKIN9
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I've tried different computers. I receive the same error message. I was able to log in to my Cloud account about two months ago. When I access on my phone, I see photos and a message that my Cloud is full and can't back-up. That's the reason I'm trying to access it -- I want to delete content on there.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand. What error code are you receiving?

LauraL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes