Re: No access to verizon cloud
Citrine7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue. Droid Maxx. Cloud was failing backup. I deleted cache, same issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app approx 10 times over the last 3 days. I either get an optimization initializing screen that ultimately fails per cannot connect to server, or a sign on screen that gives a 7500 error after I try to sign in.

I went to the Verizon store and was told numerous employees were having the same issue on their personal Androids.

PLEASE FIX

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RHORIC50, thanks for your time. We apologize for the issue you are having with your Verixon Cloud application. Have you also tried to update the application form your application store? Are you connected to WiFi when launching the application?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jbart321
Enthusiast - Level 3

Doesn't matter what version of the Cloud App is used, issue persists.  Even the web page version only shows contacts and nothing else.  There is obviously a problem on Verizon's end.

Citrine7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Going on day 4 for me. 'Cannot connect to server', or 'unavailable at this time' error. Have  tried numerous times uninstalling and reinstalling both without updating, and updating to 4.2. Have tried more than one wifi network, and Verizon data.

I just read most the most recent Google Play reviews, and it appears to obviously be a legitimate issue.....

0 Likes
Denverclimber
Contributor - Level 1

The problem with the Cloud is an unbelievable issue that Verizon has not addressed properly or repaired.  I have been with Verizon for fifteen years and run a business account. I have files on the Cloud that I need for business and am locked out of the account or cannot open the files there. This is unbelievably unacceptable and an important problem that Verizon needs to address with as many techs as possible. How could a company have a Cloud that is not operating properly for quite a long period of time.

0 Likes
JRW1132
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have no been able to login via the app but nothing will backup and nothing that use to be there shows up.  Has Verizon STILL not fixed this issue?

0 Likes
ROBMOR85

I had the same problem, Pixel, only my issues happened a few days ago. It just stopped. No updates. I uninstalled it from everywhere, laptop, tablet, and phone, then reinstalled it. Now, I am not authorized to view my content after I login on my laptop, and it claims that the app is offline on both my tablet and phone.

0 Likes
MATBOD6
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, i have the same thing. On Monday I had to purchase a new phone as my old Samsung was on its last legs. When the kiosk transferred everything from my old phone to the new Motorola Droid the Google Contacts were ok but unknown to me my Verizon contacts didn't. My Verizon contacts were the contacts that I call most frequently. Especially my business contacts.

The customer service people at the Kiosk were clueless about this as have been the people on the phone. I too get the 7500 error message and worse i can't even access on line my contacts to print them off manually!!!  This is unacceptable and we should be compensated for this mess. When they hit me up for my monthly payment I would to send them an "ERROR CODE"  for a week and see how they like it.

0 Likes
PATH501
Enthusiast - Level 3

Received a text message that the problem was cleared up.  It's not!

Still unable to connect to the cloud!

0 Likes
jbart321
Enthusiast - Level 3

So what is the update here, Verizon?  More than a week and still down.  Can't even access online.

0 Likes