My cloud content seems to be gone?
Alito
Enthusiast - Level 1

I logged into my Verizon account, clicked on My Cloud. Last night all my content of my cloud showed up right away, now I see nothing. What could have happened?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Re: My cloud content seems to be gone?
MCHLLMDM
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same problem.  I could not upload my pictures to Cloud for about a month.  I can upload my pictures now but I cannot view my pictures when I log into my account and go to my content.  I have tried contacting Verizon and have been told it is likely a problem with their vendors and am wondering what is being done to resolve this.  I realize maintenance issues occur, but this is rather ridiculous.  Am I going not going to be able to view my content for weeks now after not being able to upload my pictures for a month?

Some resolution would be appreciated.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your cloud content back, Alito. Has there been any updates recently? When accessing it from your phone do you see your content there?

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Backing up your content is always important, MCHLLMDM. Let's find out what is happening with your Cloud. What happens when you try view your content? When did this issue start happening? Are you able to see your content if you sign into your Cloud from your My Verizon account (My Verizon > My Devices > My Cloud Media and Contacts)?

JosephE_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MLHHONEY

My Cloud content has disappeared as well

0 Likes
MCHLLMDM
Enthusiast - Level 2

As I stated above, I simply cannot see my content when I sign into my account.   This began probably about two weeks ago, and I did not have any issues seeing my content in my Cloud account before then.

I have tried using different browsers, and logged in on my Windows 8.1 computer and my Windows 7 laptop with the same results.

I wish Verizon would stop with the meaningless talk and just get this resolved.

0 Likes
JULDEL15

I am having the same problem. phone has not been doing the nightly uploads to cloud due to wifi issues but this should not have deleted my old  content in the cloud like my photos.

0 Likes
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Let's find your missing content JULDEL15. When did the problem begin? Which device do you have? By chance, have you checked the trash: Restore Deleted Files - Verizon Cloud - Website | Verizon Wireless  ?

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MCHLLMDM
Enthusiast - Level 2

Okay, the problem seemed to be resolved for a bit, and now it is happening again.  I cannot see my photos in my Cloud account.  I logged into my account this morning and could not see my photos.   I tried to upload a photo from my phone after that and I got a message saying a Verizon Cloud account is now required. I HAVE a Cloud account and my pictures are missing.

Could SOMEONE from Verizon make an effort to get this resolved?  This is getting really tiresome.  I realize there are technical issues from time to time that nobody can really help, but this has been going on for MONTHS and the fact that more than one person is having issues with Cloud is an indication it is a problem on Verizon's part.

FYI, I was trying to do this from my PC today December 3.  I was able to see and upload my pictures as of the last part of November 2016, and now they are suddenly missing again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to further investigate this issue in order to find a resolution ASAP, MCHLLMDM! Can you please reach out to us directly by either calling 1-800-922-0204, chatting with us via your online account, or on Facebook/Twitter? Thanks in advance, we look forward to being of further assistance.

ChrisM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes