Multiple devices on verizon cloud
Grizz99

I have 500GB of cloud, but only one phone is enabled to back up photos to the cloud. How do I get the second phone to also back up photos to the cloud?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Multiple devices on verizon cloud
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I have more than one line on my account. How do I manage the Verizon Cloud content backed up from my other devices?

Each mobile number on your account will have a separate Verizon Cloud account associated with it, if it subscribes to the service. To access the content stored in the cloud for a specific device, you have to sign in to the Verizon Cloud website using that device's username and password.

You can't view the cloud content for all of your devices at once, even as the Account Owner. You can only see the cloud content associated with the specific mobile number you sign in under.

Note: Tablets also have a mobile number assigned to them, which you can use to sign in to Verizon Cloud. If you sign in with your tablet number, you'll access the cloud specific to your tablet. If you sign in with your mobile phone number, you can view, sync and back up to your phone's Cloud account. If you don't know your tablet's mobile number, you can find it on the My Devices page in My Verizon.

Verizon Cloud FAQs | Verizon Wireless

Re: Multiple devices on verizon cloud
richs007
Verizon Employee

@Grizz99  - @tikibar1  response is correct.  We currently don't offer a shared cloud service.  Each mobile number has its own cloud service so there is no sharing of content between clouds with a single cloud for more than one mobile number.

0 Likes