Lost Cloud Data
SandyPrepaid

I changed my account to Prepaid and now my Cloud data is gone.  I was able to create a new account but only see  my resent data/pictures.   Why did no one tell me this would happen?  

How do I get my data back?

0 Likes
Re: Lost Cloud Data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, SandyPrepaid, and thank you for reaching out to us. In most cases, you have 60 days in order to obtain any previous Cloud storage you have. How long ago was it that you had attempted to perform this step and obtain your Cloud data? AnthonyM_VZW

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

@vzw_customer_support  double check that 60 days.  Customers have to retrieved their archived data within 30 days.   The archive is deleted on the 30th day. 

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

@SandyPrepaid if you changed mobile numbers when you switched to prepaid, that might be the reason you can't see your content.   If it has been less than 30, not 60, days since you switched, call support and have them confirm there is a cloud archive on your old number and ask them to restore it to your new number.   

Or send the old and new number to the cloud team at verizoncloud@verizonwireless.com and have them look into it for you. 

Sadly, if it is longer than 30 days,  the content is already deleted. 

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

@SandyPrepaid  - I saw an email from someone with a similar situation/name so I assume it is you.  If it is, I found your old content and will be able to restore your content for you.

0 Likes