If you have multiple devices, will verizon cloud combine contacts and media from them?
Regeroo
Enthusiast - Level 1

If you have two devices will verizon cloud combine contacts and media from both devices or can they be kept separate?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: If you have two devices will verizon cloud combine contacts and media from both devices or can they be kept separate?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

They'll be kept separate since each phone line needs its own My Verizon log-in for backups.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: If you have two devices will verizon cloud combine contacts and media from both devices or can they be kept separate?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

They'll be kept separate since each phone line needs its own My Verizon log-in for backups.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Very good question Regeroo. I have a good answer for you as well. Two devices can have their own Cloud space. Keep in mind both parties need to have registered their phone on My Verizon. Once that is done, simply open or install the Cloud app on both devices and login with your independent My Verizon information. Then follow the on screen prompts.
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes