How - transfer files FROM cloud TO computer?
doobeedoo
Enthusiast - Level 3

For reasons unknown I can no longer simply plug my device (Note 3) into my computer and simply TRANSFER my data (pictures) from my device to my computer (Dell desktop/Windows7).  (I was able to do so until about one month ago.)

A Verizon representative suggested, as a work-around, I upload my pictures to the Verizon cloud and then download them from the cloud to my computer.  Great idea ... Or so I thought.  Now that all my data is in VZW’s cloud I cannot figure out how to download it to my computer.

I've read through a ton of Verizon's ‘help stuff.’  All I've found is how to transfer data to/from a device and the cloud.  The only post I've seen even closely related to my question indicated I need to download/install some software on my computer in order to be able to "talk to"/download from the cloud.  I have no clue.

I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.... Kindly explain, slowly - and in some detail: how do I transfer my pictures FROM Verizon's cloud TO my computer?  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How - transfer files FROM cloud TO computer?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Log into your My Verizon account and go to My Verizon>My Account>Back Up my Contacts (this will take you to your cloud)

From there select what you want to download; Photo for instance.

On the right hand side there will be a small check mark, select that.

Start selecting what you want to download or select the box at the top that will say the number of photos you have.

Go back over to where the check mark is on the right and select arrow pointing down which is download and save file.

dm41

the website keeps saying error. I've tried on two computers. Feels like Verizon is holding my data hostage

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to look into this with you. To allow us to do so, please reach out to us directly @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook, or call 1-800-922-0204.

RobertH_VZW

0 Likes