How do i stop Verizon cloud from spamming me with unrequested notifications?
bcollins281
Enthusiast - Level 2

I keep getting notifications for some scammy photo printing service from verizon cloud. How do I turn off these notifications while still receiving notifications for when I run out of space? Other answers by verizon say that it is a new feature and they havent had time to give the option to disable the spammy notifications on the app.  That was a lie. We all know it. You know it. 

But now it's been almost a year and verizon still hasn't done anything. Now it is neglect. Or just hatred or being unconcerned about bothering millions of your customers.

How do I disable this unnecessary photo printing notification????????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do i stop Verizon cloud from spamming me with unrequested notifications?
richs007
Verizon Employee

Go into the phone's settings, look for Notifications and turn of notifications for Verizon Cloud.  The easiest way on Android devices to do this is when you get one of those Notifications, long press (tap & hold) the notification.  That will open the Notification panel for Verizon Cloud.  Then you the turn off the notifications from Verizon Cloud.

View solution in original post

Re: How do i stop Verizon cloud from spamming me with unrequested notifications?
bcollins281
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm looking at you for an answer, Verizon.

0 Likes
bcollins281
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anybody have an answer?

0 Likes
Oreauer

I’m looking for the means of turning off advertisements from the Verizon Cloud app too. It’s plain abusive to use alerts or notifications for ads.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oreauer, we want to make sure that you only receive the notifications that you want to receive. Many devices do have settings associated with notifications and disabling them for specific applications. Which model of device do you have?

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

Go into the phone's settings, look for Notifications and turn of notifications for Verizon Cloud.  The easiest way on Android devices to do this is when you get one of those Notifications, long press (tap & hold) the notification.  That will open the Notification panel for Verizon Cloud.  Then you the turn off the notifications from Verizon Cloud.

edfitzy77

The only way to get rid of them is to uninstall Verizon Cloud and use Google for backup instead.

0 Likes
SteveMetz

Yeah it's weird that I never got notifications from it until today, and now one every few hours, so I had to disable it all together. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SteveMetz sounds like something I wouldn't want. Can you tell me what you are getting and how it is coming to you. -Dolores

0 Likes