How do I rearrange the order of pictures in a Cloud album?
HARLYN

How do I rearrange the order of pictures in a Cloud album?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I rearrange the order of pictures in a Cloud album?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question HARLYN. This function is not allowed through the cloud application on your phone. You can only sort by date taken and uploaded, delete, share or print.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question HARLYN. This function is not allowed through the cloud application on your phone. You can only sort by date taken and uploaded, delete, share or print.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MistaDan

This needs to be a feature, that it isn't makes me want to drop the service altogether. What's the point of having an album if I can't put the pictures in an order that makes sense for showing them to others? Have you used other album software before??? Drag and drop on the front end, assign delta for position on the backend... simple. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes