Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I access My Cloud
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Cloud is a service that offers secure cloud storage to wirelessly back up and sync certain content on your mobile device. It's available on a variety of platforms:

• Cloud mobile app (download it on iOS and most Android devices*)
  • Cloud desktop app for your computer or laptop
  • Cloud website

When you're prompted to sign in to Verizon Cloud, use your mobile number and your My Verizon Password.

Verizon Cloud FAQs | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Cloud is a service that offers secure cloud storage to wirelessly back up and sync certain content on your mobile device. It's available on a variety of platforms:

• Cloud mobile app (download it on iOS and most Android devices*)
  • Cloud desktop app for your computer or laptop
  • Cloud website

When you're prompted to sign in to Verizon Cloud, use your mobile number and your My Verizon Password.

Verizon Cloud FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

I believe the Verizon Cloud desktop app is no longer supported (Can't Access Cloud Using Desktop App ).  You need to log into your My Verizon account using a browser on your desktop/laptop.  Then you select My Verizon->My Plan & Services->My Cloud Media & Contacts.  Also as stated, you can go directly to the Verizon Cloud site (https://cloud.verizonwireless.com) where you'll be prompted to log in using your credentials.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

There is still a desktop app for Windows & Mac PCs.  It is a backup/restore only app.  Consumption is driven to the website.

0 Likes