How can I restore deleted text messages?
JOSRAM51

I need to restore text messages from the past month or more to my cloud. How do I do that?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I restore deleted text messages?
laurenc_vzw
Verizon Employee

It's important to have your text message content, JOSRAM51. We can help with regard to accessing deleted text. Verizon Cloud is able to sync the last 90 days of text messages. Were the messages in question sent/received within this time frame? What model phone are you using? An easy way to review your past 90 days of text conversations is with My Verizon here: http://vz.to/2EaGQQK provided you have activated integrated messaging. Does this option help?

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the
Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How can I restore deleted text messages?
richs007
Verizon Employee

If they were backed up to Verizon CLoud, you can open the Cloud app, go to Settings, go to Tools, go to Content Restore, uncheck everything except messages, tap the blue Last 3 months link to change how far back you'd like to restore and then tap Restore (top right).

If they weren't backed up to Verizon Cloud and you are using Verizon Messages, then you might have some there that you can restore as well.

0 Likes