How can I organize my pictures in the cloud?
torninmo

How can I organize my photos in the cloud?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I organize my pictures in the cloud?
feerostam
Enthusiast - Level 1

Follow these steps:

1. Log in your Verizonwireless.com account

2. Under My Verizon, select: "my devices", then select "My Cloud Media & Contacts"

3. Click "Photo" on the left panel

4. Hover over the picture you want to put in a folder, you'll see a little box on the upper left corner. Select all the pictures. (Or, If you don't see those boxes, click a small red check-mark next to the printer icon on the right side of the screen, below your data usage info. If you hover over the check mark, it says "multi select". Then you select the pictures you want to put in a folder. )

5. Scroll back up and you'll see three vertical dots next to the red check-mark this time. Click the dots and you'll see 2 options: "Save to album" and "New album". You can start creating your albums, by giving each album a new name, and adding pictures to existing albums.

Hope my instructions help. Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

torninmo, Let's get your pictures organized on the Verizon Cloud. Login at this link to have access to your content for managing. http://spr.ly/6584BqPY6;

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
feerostam
Enthusiast - Level 1

Follow these steps:

1. Log in your Verizonwireless.com account

2. Under My Verizon, select: "my devices", then select "My Cloud Media & Contacts"

3. Click "Photo" on the left panel

4. Hover over the picture you want to put in a folder, you'll see a little box on the upper left corner. Select all the pictures. (Or, If you don't see those boxes, click a small red check-mark next to the printer icon on the right side of the screen, below your data usage info. If you hover over the check mark, it says "multi select". Then you select the pictures you want to put in a folder. )

5. Scroll back up and you'll see three vertical dots next to the red check-mark this time. Click the dots and you'll see 2 options: "Save to album" and "New album". You can start creating your albums, by giving each album a new name, and adding pictures to existing albums.

Hope my instructions help. Good luck!

0 Likes
Greatmojavefreight
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does the cloud upload the sorted albums in my gallery? I have over 13k photos, I really dont want to organize them again. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we want to provide clarity. The Verizon Cloud does not automatically set up your photos in albums. You do have the option to set them up yourself. For more details check out our FAQ page: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/.

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes
2100linw
Enthusiast - Level 1

same issue here .... don't want to have to create albums twice - defeats purpose of the cloud, doesn't it??   There is no setting or workaround for this??!?  - to copy same albums from gallery to v.cloud? I find that rather unbelievable.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're here to help. Which cloud are you referring to?

0 Likes