How can I download my cloud to a thumdrive ?
WAYMIL2

How do I empty my cloud to a thumbdrive?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I download my cloud to a thumdrive ?
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would use a computer to log into the Cloud account, download the content to the computer and, then, transfer everything to USB drives.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would use a computer to log into the Cloud account, download the content to the computer and, then, transfer everything to USB drives.

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

Hi WAYMIL2

dexman​ has the right idea.  You can download your cloud content to a thumb drive attached to your computer if you change your internet browsers default download location to be the thumb drive and you follow these instructions from our "how to" pages: Download Media - Verizon Cloud - Website - Windows | Verizon Wireless

Remember to change your internet browser's default download location back to the original location after you download the content.   Or, you could simply download them to your computer and copy them after the download completed.   One note.   The above instructions will download them to a zip file.  If you don't want to do zip files, download the Verizon Cloud for Windows or Mac desktop application.   That will download individual files to the location of your choice when you run the restore.  No messing with zip files or changing the download location.

0 Likes