Downloading pictures from cloud to pc
greglisa514

How can I move my 1300 pictures from my cloud on to my pc?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Downloading pictures from cloud to pc
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You may want to download them in batches rather than all at once.

Download Media - Verizon Cloud - Website - Windows | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Keeping pictures stored is such an important task. I like to make sure I have a backup for my backup, just in case. I can definitely provide you with the information you are looking for. Thanks to tikibar1 for adding a recommendation. Let's gather some information. What device are you using? Are you currently using the Verizon Cloud, or iCloud? Below are the steps for both on how to transfer to a computer.

Verizon Cloud:  Verizon Cloud | Internet Support

iCloud: Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support

I hope this information is helpful. Please share some additional information, if needed.

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

Or you can use the PC/Mac apps.  The biggest difference between the Web version that TikiBar shared and the PC mac is the website downloads them into a single zip file and the website times out after 60 minutes so you have to remember to keep the browser opened during the download even after it times out while the PC/Mac apps will download the files individually and doesn't have the website timeout.

Restore Media Files - Verizon Cloud - Windows | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes