Cannot get the Verizon Cloud to work
akling89

I just upgraded my phone to an iPhone from a Samsung. While in the process of setting up my iPhone, I realized I can back up my Samsung phone to the Verizon Cloud app and then download all the data from the cloud onto my new iPhone.

When I open the Verizon Cloud app on the Samsung Galaxy s10+ phone, I see this error message that says, "As you requested, access to your Verizon Cloud media storage was removed. Please contact Customer Service... etc, etc".

So, I contact Customer Service, they add cloud storage to my account, after I told them it wasn't necessary because I have 600 GB for free with my plan. I force close the Verizon Cloud app on my Samsung, still get an error message. I disable the app, still get an error message.

Literally nothing has worked and it's making me furious.

The "Move to iOS" app is complete trash and failed at least 9 times which led me to the Verizon Cloud app. Now I'm dealing with this? I'm sooo irritated right now.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot get the Verizon Cloud to work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

akling89, we are here for you to help in any way possible. So we can help, please send us a Private Note. 

JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
DavidCole
Enthusiast - Level 3

What does this mean:

DavidCole_0-1606004543014.png

I can't add contacts to the windows messaging app because I can't get to the cloud.  I think I have 600mb free with my plan.  I'm not going to pay for cloud.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DavidCole, I have so many contacts and I know how important it is to keep them updated and saved.  I am here to help and we will see why you are getting this error.  What is exactly being done when you receive this error?  Are your contacts on your phone syncing correctly?

0 Likes
DavidCole
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am trying to log into the Cloud from my PC.  In the past it was worked, now it doesn't.   I can't add/edit contacts with Cloud access.  Here is the URL:

https://cloud.verizonwireless.com/vzCloud/home/cloudOverview.action#

The error message pops up quickly and there is not place else to go.

DavidCole
Enthusiast - Level 3

I do not get syncing between the Cloud and my phone.  Or at least I can't tell if it is happening.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the information and the link you are trying to use.  I have clicked on the link and it is pulling up the log in screen as expected.  Since you are getting that error when you try to access that link you will need to clear your browser's cache and cookies.  To check what is backed up on Verizon cloud and all the other information needed can be found here: https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/#:~:text=You%20can%20access%20your%20content,Andr....  The info for checking the content is found under the section "Managing content in Verizon Cloud" and question 11.  Can you please keep us posted if you are able to view the information and verify it is backed up?

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

I appreciate the information and the link you are trying to use.  I have clicked on the link and it is pulling up the log in screen as expected.  Since you are getting that error when you try to access that link you will need to clear your browser's cache and cookies.  To check what is backed up on Verizon cloud and all the other information needed can be found here: https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-cloud-faqs/#:~:text=You%20can%20access%20your%20content,Andr....  The info for checking the content is found under the section "Managing content in Verizon Cloud" and question 11.  Can you please keep us posted if you are able to view the information and verify it is backed up?

I have also tried, using three different browsers on my PC, and get the same result as @DavidCole , various 404 error messages trying to access the Cloud.  I've tried using the direct address, https://cloud.verizonwireless.com/vzCloud/home/cloudOverview.action# or the link when searching for Cloud on the VerizonWireless web page.  I am only using the Verizon Cloud for Contacts backup.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
DavidCole
Enthusiast - Level 3

I cleared cookies and browsing history in both Chrome and Edge.  I got the same error message on both...this makes using the Web or PC versions of Messages useless if I can't add/edit/backup contacts.

ElleH
Enthusiast - Level 1
  • I'm having the exact same issue. I switched from Android to Apple and need to remove some contacts from the cloud to clean up my new phone. I reset my password on my individual account and now get the "Whitelabel error page." Clearing cookies has not helped. I now get the same message when I log out of my individual account, log back into our joint account, and attempt to access the cloud. I'm at a loss. 
0 Likes