cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Cancel Verizon cloud for phone on my account

Miembro

I purchased a basic flip phone for my mother who has very poor eyesight and placed the phone on my account.   Now I am seeing a charge on the bill   5$  Verizon Cloud 500 GB

[removed]

She has no contacts, no pictures, no ....   she can barely see to dial a number   Why does she need Verizon Cloud?

How can I cancel this service?  I do NOT have access to the phone (she is 2+ hours away) and it will be very hard to try to have her do this remotely.

I have been googling around but I have not been able to find out how I can access/delete her account without having access to her phone.

Content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Cancel Verizon cloud for phone on my account

Community Manager
Community Manager
I apologize for any frustration over the charge for the Verizon Cloud on your mother's device, James. Let me help you with your concern of canceling the cloud service. I realize that she's a distance from you, but you would need access to the device. Here's a link to the steps http://vz.to/2nee9OX . Please refer to the section Verizon Cloud Changes / Updates and look on #5. How does that sound?

EdwinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Can you walk me through step by step on how to cancel verizon cloud that was put on without my knowledge? I cannot find any button on myverizon on how to cancel.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, Frustrated991! We would be more than happy to help you. We are including a link that will guide you step by step on how to cancel the Verizon Cloud subscription. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-cloud/#cancel

Does this clarify your concern? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes