Can't login to verzion cloud desktop application
jreding01
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can login to my.verzionwireless.com just fine and see my 'cloud' however the desktop application says " the information doesn't match what we have on file."

I uninstalled the application and reinstalled and rebooted, same results.

It did work once upon a time.

Thanks for any help.

John

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't login to verzion cloud desktop application
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

John, we want you to be able to access the cloud, right from your desk top. We are here to provide solutions. When was the last time, you were able to log in successfully? Have you had any new updates to your computer?

Follow the link to see if your can sign in from there: http://vz.to/1srTzbs

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jreding01
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still doesn't work, I can login to my verzionwireless.com account just fine, which uses the same data for login.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that your issue is properly addressed. When was the last time that your application properly functioned?

HarleyE_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jreding01
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still doesn't work from the desktop application...uninstalled, downloaded and reinstalled.Can login just fine to verizionwireless.com.

The desktop application hasn't worked in months.

John Reding

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate all the troubleshooting efforts you have done thus far Jreding01. Are you able to log into the desktop site from another computer? Using the same username and password, are you able to sign into the account on your cellular device? Have you tried resetting the username and password?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NJMagicman
Contributor - Level 2

@jreding01 - When you log into the PC app, try using the mobile phone number and the MyVerizon password associated with your cloud account instead of the username.  If that doesn't work call technical support and have them open a trouble ticket to investigate your credentials when using the desktop app.

0 Likes