Can I still access the backup assistant website to edit contacts?
Draino

I want to edit/delete some contacts on the website before downloading them to a new phone.  But when I try to get to BA+ website, it takes me to a advertisement for some new Cloud service.  It might be ok but early reviews seem to show some issues with the app.  So for the moment, I just want to check BA+ and fix what needs fixing; I may try something new later.  I can't even get my LG VS870 to sync up now.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I access the Backup Assistant website?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Backup Assistant has been replaced by Cloud.  When you click Manage My Contacts (using the desktop version of My Verizon) and see the screen that says Backup Your Data With Verizon Cloud, look to the left of that and click Contacts.  You'll then get a pop-up showing some of the changed features.  Tap anywhere on the screen to close out that tutorial and you should then see your Contacts.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Backup Assistant has been replaced by Cloud.  When you click Manage My Contacts (using the desktop version of My Verizon) and see the screen that says Backup Your Data With Verizon Cloud, look to the left of that and click Contacts.  You'll then get a pop-up showing some of the changed features.  Tap anywhere on the screen to close out that tutorial and you should then see your Contacts.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Backup Assistant is now named Verizon Cloud.

0 Likes