Can I backup my contacts on the Cloud?
Jeantavianini75

For some reason on my HTC one remix phone I cannot backup my contacts nor any of my downloaded music on my phone to the stupid cloud. I'm very frustrated. I have tried everything w the ccloud I feel it has something to do w my setting on my phone under contacts and under my music app which the music is also in the Google music app too. I don't get it I've talked to tech dept. Several times they never help and I'm [removed] . Someone please suggest something.

[removed personal information as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]
Thank you,
Verizon Wireless
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cloud sucks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jeantavianini75,

It's very important to have you information saved and easily accessible. Have you ever been able to save this information to Verizon Cloud? Where are your contacts and music currently stored(directly on the phone, SD card, google)? How much space to you have available?

DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes