CLOUD <<removed>>
rocster0289

Too many issues of this service not working! Too complicated to use and it doesn't work as advertised.They make it look like it's a buttons and it's magic. Just had to replace a phone on the worthless Assurion plan and they were no help and it takes too long to get someone on the phone with Verizon and it's a <<removed>> shoot when you get someone on the phone. lost all my contacts, photos and texts thanks to the "Cloud".

Great product, worthless customer support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<< Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: CLOUD SUCKS
Kissmyrosebud

Agreed on all points.  I'm thinking Verizon <<removed>> right about now.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

you're best off using google for your contacts. you can switch carriers, phone OS or whatever, and they'll always be linked to your gmail account.

WILFAB85
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nothings changed. I've been waiting all day for my text messages to back up. It gets a couple of them done over a course of an hour before it fails. This has been an on going issue for as long as VZ Cloud had existed. Everyone I know on the Verizon network has had this issue. I don't expect there will be any improvements any time soon. The only thing that has changed is the user interface. It <<removed>> even more now.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Use a third party application to backup text messages.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes