Am I the only one who has found Verizons Cloud to be useless?
Kilgore1965

To start with, when I backed up over 2600 documents that I had categorized in files specific to each subject, Verizon Cloud chose to put all of them in one file. If that isn't bad enough Verizon Cloud has no search abilities from my phone. So if I'm looking for a document beginning with the letter G, I have to scroll past 1300 documents to find it and if I do it to fast Verizon Cloud app will crash. Does anyone know if Verizon has plans of upgrading there cloud to make it compatible with technology from this century? I cannot believe I'm actually paying for this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Am I the only one who has found Verizons Cloud to be useless?
yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

Kilgore,

Please be glad that you even have access to your cloud data.

My cloud data has been inaccessible for over 3 months- since January 27th

I was also just informed, after 3+ months of prying customer service reps, that all of my data undownloaded prior to January 27th has been lost.

I am officially leaving Verizon Wireless after being a customer since 1999 and i will be standing in front of their store on my days off telling people to avoid this company at all costs.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kilgore1965, we always want your Verizon cloud working perfectly.  The application can vary slightly depending on the type of phone, but it should not be crashing on you.  Let’s work together to get it working properly and make sure the application is up to date for you.  What type of phone do you use it on?  How long has it been crashing on you?  Are you having any other issues besides the application crashing when scrolling through documents?

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
yotarolla73
Contributor - Level 1

Sean,

The cloud has not been working perfectly for MANY of us for over 3+ months.

Verizon doesn't care about its products working!

0 Likes