Re: All pictures deleted from cloud service
ANGGI375

The account hasn't changed in years. Not using a different login either.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know I would be equally upset ANGGI375. I understand how precious pictures and videos are. It does seem like you spoke to many people and I want to make sure that we have done everything we can. I have sent you a private message so I can assist you further.

Amber_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Rachelk12901

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. im the main account holder and I have gotten no email or text notification to tell me that I had to upgrade my cloud. I’m sitting here In tears because years of memories are now gone in the blink of an eye. Is there anything I can do to get my content back? I’m extremely frustrated and upset with Verizon right now.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You should have 30 days after the Cloud storage was removed, to reactivate the Cloud service (paid or one-month free trial) and possibly have your content restored.  Hopefully it is backed up on the server archives.  You should call 800-922-0204 or *611 as soon as possible to get this started.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Rachelk12901

I updated my cloud and purchased the $5/month option and went to the restore option but it’s not allowing me to restore anything. I had no idea my cloud was even expiring otherwise I would’ve purchased it right away. I will call and try and get it figured out

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how precious your memories are, Rachelk12901. I'm confident we'll be able to assist. Please let us know after you call in if you still have any additional concerns.

Nicole_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NAGCHE58
Enthusiast - Level 1

same thing happened to me... I had stopped using the Verizon cloud since it was only 5 gigabytes and let's say about July of last year I stopped using it and went on to using the cloud of Google which has for free 15 GB from all the way Timbuktu Thailand and other incredible trips and heck guess what nothing to be seen 5 gigabytes lost of precious moments experiences and memories oh I blew a fuse I was for almost 3 hours on the phone with Verizon and they finally got the nerve to tell me that it was an email that was mailed out last year in they said a few months before now... So I thought it was two months oh no it was since last year that they sent it out in October saying that if we the customers Verizon Wireless did not want to see our Cloud disappear that we had to change to a new plan... The lousy $5 4 500 gigabytes for the other plan of 999 and like I told him it's like if there's not enough space out there in the sky in the galaxies and wherever. They actually had to delete our information just because we didn't get any mail or didn't pay the lousy $5 I mean come on what is going on... I mean it doesn't makeup for the Lost memories it is just so frustrating that there are no words to explain how terrible Verizon Wireless is.

0 Likes
Narouspk

Just found out today our precious pictures are gone as well. I find it interesting that this company says they sent email but I found no email about their claim. And seriously, the pictures are too precious to say because they supposedly gave everyone 30 days email notice and they will flat out delete them. Who does that? Pictures from both phones are gone. WHAT??!!!. I just upgrade one phone (haven't even activated the new phone) and the second line is paid off so surely have a good reason to return the new phone and just move my business elsewhere. If there is an existing class action lawsuit please count me in.

0 Likes
Ladd1986

I need help with this I had all.of my pictures and video of my late father Smiley Sad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely understand how important it is to get those precious memories back, Ladd1986. We would love to help with this. If you deleted the files by mistake, you can recover them on the Verizon Cloud website. Here is a link with the details: http://spr.ly/6586EPNly.

ElizabethC_VZW

0 Likes