Re: All pictures deleted from cloud service
wgbecker
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon deleted ten years of my pictures. I went through my emails (which I have many from Verizon) Back on December 12th…ONE..only ONE email stating that we had to update….ONLY ONE EMAIL. I didn’t see this ONE email..I get many daily. Verizon didn’t try to contact me by phone or by text. Verizon…that’s terrible customer service. You should be ashamed of yourself. You have made many people mad and have probably lost those as customers

0 Likes
ANNLYA61
Enthusiast - Level 2

that wont get pictures back

0 Likes
ANNLYA61
Enthusiast - Level 2

im in for lawsuit

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

As if a lawsuit would get your pictures back.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
TRABRA89

I called customer service to speak with someone about my lost pictures he looked back in my records and I was never notified that they were changing the clour on any of my lines that I have photos that I cannot recover photos from 10 years ago

0 Likes
ERICMEL1

We called and agreed to pay to keep our cloud.  The cust. svc rep GOOFED and only applied it to 1 phone line, not both, so all photos & docs on the other line are gone!  IS THERE A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT IN THE WORKS YET?

0 Likes
COUPONCASTLE
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same thing happened to me

Just found out about this in June 2018. No warnings what so every. No text,no email , nothing in writing telling me this was going to happen. I have been using the free cloud service since I got my phone 3 years ago. This is awful. They deletedy stuff in April more than 30 days ago telling me they can't retrive it. This is the lowest, most shameful act I have experienced by a company. I am furious over this.

0 Likes
RL_N_ANGEL
Enthusiast - Level 3

The same thing happened to me. It is Verizon's way of making you pay $5 A MONTH FOR THE CLOUD. Thank GOD most of my photos were still on my phone. But I still lost about a 1/3 of my photos.

ANGGI375

I have also been dealing with this issue. I never received a notice and suddenly, in a blink of an eye, ALL of my photos/videos disappeared! Many, many years of memories taken away from me and many other customers! I called Verizon about this and spoke to numerous techs about restoring my photos and was told over and over that they do see my contents (the 1st tech support even told me how many photos I had and that I was lucky I had called within the 30 days, which I was not aware of) in the server but somehow it wasn't syncing up with my cloud account. First I was told they would have IT look in to it. They sent me a message with instructions on how to restore pics, which didn't work. I called again and was told they would have an engineer resolve the issue. I then receive a message saying that there is no content in their server. Really?! Shame on you Verizon for lying to customers. I have proof of being told that all of my contents in the cloud are visible by tech support, yet somehow I CANNOT restore it. I am very disappointed at how Verizon has dealt with this issue that has clearly affected many customers!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You have to use the same profile login for the account which had the cloud service storage.  Perhaps you're using a different login?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes