verizon 4g LTE Extender Dropping Calls
jim_green

hello. i barely have a signal at our house and recently got a 4g lte extender to use with our samsung galaxy s9+

issue i have is that my calls are constantly dropping mid call.   to the point where i can not even contact tech support as the call will just 'blip' and disconnect before i get a chance to speak to someone.

is there a firmware that i can update manually?

does anybody have this issue?

is there a log file somewhere that i can reference ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: verizon 4g LTE Extender Dropping Calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jim_green, we never like to hear that you are having any service issues. Allow us to get a few more details from. Is the call dropping happening on every call made while connected tot he extender? Does it just happen with your line or any line connected? How long has it been occurring? 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes
jim_green

it happens intermittengly but alot.  Just was talking with my mom for christmas and it dropped twice.

happens on both our lines.  same phones.  also the nieghbors phones as well... they use xfinity mobile and those connect.  he asked me nicely to unplug my extender cause he couldnt make any calls as well.

the status and alerts tab shows noting since it was last rebooted yesterday morning.

its been happening since day 1.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details. We'd like to investigate further and start troubleshooting. Please check your private messages for details. 

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes