cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

mophie powerBOOST mini promotion

berocketman
Miembro

I was offered a Mophie powerBOOST mini as a promotional gift for signing up for Total Mobile Protection.

I instead received an unsealed and empty envelope from Verizon. It appears that the adhesive protection was never removed so the envelope was either sent too soon or the item was lost/stolen in transit. Either way I did not receive my promotional gift.

How can I get this resolved?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: mophie powerBOOST mini promotion

Community Manager
Community Manager

This is very strange, berocketman. We would need to open an investigation with our warehouse team to confirm the weight of your package when it left our warehouse and submit request also an investigation from the shipper to see if the package was altered during transit. I sent you a direct message, please reply to it at your earliest convenience so that I can access your account and assist you further.

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

BABIRDIE
Miembro

I also signed up for the promotional mophie mini when I purchased my IPhone 8.

Don't be disappointed you didn't get yours.  I got mine today, but the cable they send with it doesn't fit an IPhone.

What a trick,

0 Me gusta

deloused

That's a pretty good deal, even when purchasing the Mophie at the regular price only a micro USB cable is included as it's the most universally the commonly type used to charge electronics nowadays. Here are the product details-

http://www.mophie.com/shop/powerstation-mini-smartphones-usb-device

To use it to charge your iPhone just plug your current Apple USB-lightning cord into the Mophie

0 Me gusta