cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Why am I getting charged extra on my bill?

Miembro

I have 4 devices on my plan. I have total mobile protection (TMP) on each device. It's supposed to be $11 for TMP. Why is it that some of my devices are showing for than $11 on my bill for TMP? For example;

Line 1 is $12.10 for TMP

Line 2 is $14.30 for TMP

Line 3 is $13.20 for TMP

Line 4 is $11 like it should be for TMP

Same with the "Smartphone Line Access" (SLA). It's supposed to be $20 to add a line on my plan...

Line 1 is showing $26 for SLA

Line 2 is showing $26 for SLA

Line 3 is showing $24 for SLA

Line 4 is showing $20 like it should be for SLA

I really do feel like Verizon is sneaking extra charges...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Why am I getting charged extra on my bill?

Asistencia al cliente

This is certainly concerning to hear! With these charges, are you seeing any proration in charges due to changes made to your account?

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Leader

Sounds like your phone have different service(not billing) addresses. Taxes are calculated based on the service address.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I just checked and all of my devices are on the same billing address, which is my house 😕 I'll have to go into a Verizon store and figure this out I guess. Thanks for the help though!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Billing address and service address can be 2 different addresses as was indicated by lewisr13

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

There are two addresses associated with each line on the account. The billing address and the service address. The two can be completely different especially if you have a line based in a different state then where the bill is sent. You need to check both addresses.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Here is a picture. Each of my devices are set to the same service address.

Captureasd.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I should have been more clear earlier. I should have said they are on the same service address instead of billing address. That was my fault.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

This is certainly concerning to hear! With these charges, are you seeing any proration in charges due to changes made to your account?

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Miembro

I think I figured it out! I changed my plan from a 4GB plan to the 16GB one in the middle of last month. The extra charges are to pay for the partial month we used last month. Thank you everyone's quick response though! It turned out that I was just ignorant haha I'm a new Verizon customer, so I just have to get used to everything.

0 Likes