cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Verizon doest care about their customers

I can't believe it. I've been paying for total device coverage for 12 years. The coverage says that if my screen breaks it's $29.00. Now my screen breaks and Verizon's partner Asurion tells me sorry we can't repair your phone so we will be charging you $199.00 to replace it. If they couldn't repair it when I needed it repaired why take my money for the insurance?

This is essentially fraud I pay for coverage with a certain deductible and when it comes to my making a claim they want over 6 times what my deductible should be. 

EVERYBODY SHOULD BE AWARE THAT IF YOU DON'T HAVE A PHONE THAT ASURION DECIDES TO COVER YOUR CRACKED SCREEN REPLACEMENT IS WORTHLESS. 

i AM GOING TO SPEAK TO MY ATTORNEY ABOUT A CLASS ACTIN LAWSUIT AGAINST ASURION AND VERIZON FOR THEIR TAKING INSURANCE PREMIUMS FOR SERVICES THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OF COVERING. 

MY PHONE BY THE WAY IS LESS THAN 1 YEAR OLD IT IS AN LG G8 WHICH CAME OUT IN 2019 AND IS STILL BEING OFFEED BY VERIZON FOR 35.00 A MONTH. IT'S NOT LIKE I OWN AN OLD OBSCURE PHONE FROM 2010.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Verizon doest care about their customers

Community Manager
Community Manager

We can certainly understand your frustration with having to replace your device through insurance. I would like to clarify that the insurance premiums not only cover screen repair (when applicable) but will also protect your cover in the event it were to be lost or stolen or physically damaged. I understand you may be upset about having to pay the $199 deductible for having to replace your phone. However, if you did not have device protection, the cost to replace your phone would be $840+. For additional information regarding device protection click: http://spr.ly/6606GEfte

Highlighted

A couple of things. Asurion is a completely different company separate from Verizon for starters. The $29 screen deductable is advertised as subject to availability. If they don't have your screen in stock, they can't very well install it now can they?

Unless your phone is a popular make and model, chances are you're going to pay the cost for a full replacement -- Asurion didn't always have that $29 screen replacement option either.

If you have had that protection for 12 years as you claim, you'd have known that. Second, you can't sue Verizon even if you wanted to. That's in the terms that no one ever reads. This is why you're free to switch carriers and take your number. Just know that the other carriers also use Asurion.

Next time be more careful with your phone.

Highlighted

Miembro

Nice Verizon so compassionate. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Lets be honest, those of us paying the monthly fee for Verizon's Total Mobile Protection, do it for Two Reasons:

▪︎1. Repair- If we suffer a cracked/broken screen we can have it repaired swiftly & conveniently for a flat $29.00. (Providing the back glass, Camera & main CPU are still functioning, which we all must read and agree to, each time we file a claim)

▪︎2. Replacement- If our phone is lost, stolen.... **or if it suffers damages greater than a broken screen/display, we then have the ability to pay just $199.99 in order to receive a full and complete replacement.

In my experience, this is almost always a far better set of options than being forced into paying the insane equipment/repair fees or outright purchasing a brand new phone...

**Remember, purchasing that New Phone is ONLY a Valid Option if you've paid the Full Balance on the original phone or once you do so.

0 Likes