cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

"Complete Your Profile" Issue

Novice

Periodically when I try to access the forums, I'll land on the "Complete Your Profile" page, with no way to get off of it. Even directly typing in community.vzw.com still takes me to that page. I usually have to flush my browser's cache and cookies to get it back to normal. 

Is there anyway you could add a link to the "Complete Your Profile" page that says "Already a member? Click here to login."?

¡Gracias!

Pestañas (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: "Complete Your Profile" Issue

Novice

Hello parkernathan

Thank you bringing this issue to our attention, I'll forward it on so it can get looked into!:smileywink:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Hello parkernathan

Thank you bringing this issue to our attention, I'll forward it on so it can get looked into!:smileywink:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Sure thing! Glad to help!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Problem is still preset.....  After login into MyVerizon account to check bill and then log back out, if try to open browser to forum after this the page goes to the Complete Profile page and will not allow me to open any other licks on page....   I have to close all my web browsers before it will allow me to log in normally...  It also does this reverse if I log into forum and then try to log into MyVerizon..

Error.png

0 Likes