cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

how to mark individual as read without having to confirm?

azjerry
Miembro

When I'm done viewing a particular forum I use the Board Options drop down to mark all posts  as read. I then get another page where I have to confirm this is what I want to do. I want to turn off the confirmation.  After all, on the main community page there's a link to mark all posts in the community as read and that one doesn't require a comfirmation. This is the only web forum I use that requires a confirmation.

0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: how to mark individual as read without having to confirm?

KaLin
Novice

We have forwarded this complaint to the development team.  There is currently a case in the portal to remove the confirmation screen for marking all posts as read.  This will fix the issue across the community -- not just at the board level.  Will give you an update when it gets pushed over. 

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

somegirl
Novice

There is no way to turn this feature off that I'm aware of.

You may or may not want to see my post aquí. There is supposedly a "fix" in the works, but I'm not sure if that "fix" is to add a confirm to the main page or remove the confirm from the individual boards.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

KaLin
Novice

We have forwarded this complaint to the development team.  There is currently a case in the portal to remove the confirmation screen for marking all posts as read.  This will fix the issue across the community -- not just at the board level.  Will give you an update when it gets pushed over. 

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

azjerry
Miembro

While not the answer I wanted thanks for the status.  Hopefully it will remove the confirmation for marking a post as answered, too.

0 Me gusta