Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: delete forum account

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hola MAW351​,

Per your request I'll deactivate this Community account.

Gracias,

DanW_VZW

Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

boringusername

just stop posting and coming here no point in deleting it

0 Me gusta

No corresponde

There is a point, I don't want the account. I canceled my service and I don't want my forum account.

Can someone actually answer my question?

0 Me gusta

jav6

Looking at our Profile (or dropdown options), there is a Help option.  It takes us to Jive Core Help and:

Appears an admin should be able to accommodate you.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello MAW351,

We are sorry to see you go, but we can delete your account if you'd like.

May we ask the reason for the deletion?

Gracias,

Verizon Moderator

0 Me gusta

No corresponde

Yes, please delete my account. I canceled my Fios service and I no longer need or want my forum account. Thank you.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

This community is for the wireless business and not associated with Fios services. The Fios side has their own forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

No corresponde

Umm. I don't care and your comment doesn't answer my question.

I had both and I have canceled Fios and am in the process of canceling my cell phone service as well. Regardless, I don't want the forum account. Mainly because posting is useless and no one actually answers your questions. This posting is a perfect example of that.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Just who are you expecting to answer your questions on this peer to peer public community forum and which also isn't a direct link to Customer Service?

The other community members and myself don't find the peer provided support, advise, and answer to be useless.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

No corresponde

I already got a response from Verizon, so obviously customer service is paying attention.

And I don't care who answers my questions, I just would like an actual answer. You did not provide one. If you don't find the forum useless, then good for you, keep using it, that doesn't affect me. Please stop answering my post when you're not providing real assistance.

0 Me gusta