cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

currently being moderated i'm confused

Miembro

hi guy's what does currently being moderated mean on a message i posted.?. I'm puzzled by seeing the message.  Because I'm talking with Verizon? did i say something bad? just wondering that's all 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: currently being moderated i'm confused

Líder Sénior

That is one possible reason and as I said if there is not a violation, the full post will be returned.

Just as likely, if not more, is because there is a possible TOS violation.

Examples which people do not understand violate the TOS would be full name, phone #, address, email address, phone ID # and account #.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Did you post any personal information? Profanity? Anything else that is against the Terms of Service here?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

This is the link to the 'Verizon Wireless Terms of Service'

https://community.verizonwireless.com/docs/DOC-1011

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

All it means is that someone reported your post for a "possible" violation of the TOS. The moderators will look at it. If there is anything which violates the TOS, it will be removed and the remainder of the post would be returned. If enough of your post is in violation, it is possible that the entire post will remain deleted. If none of the post violates the TOS, the entire post will be returned.

Additionally, if you see your post with the message "currently being moderated" attached to it, no one else on these forums can currently see that post.

If you can determine which, if any, parts of your post is in violation of the TOS, I believe you can edit the post to remove/change those parts and have the post returned to the forum.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Not applicable

What it really means someone didn't like a post you replied to and like a little sneak they hit that abuse button.

I noticed that on a few posts I made. You know the ones who do it, the buddy buddy gang who think the forum is only for their posts.

thankfully as in my case the posts were returned.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

That is one possible reason and as I said if there is not a violation, the full post will be returned.

Just as likely, if not more, is because there is a possible TOS violation.

Examples which people do not understand violate the TOS would be full name, phone #, address, email address, phone ID # and account #.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

problem fixed edited my post message went away problem solved

Highlighted

Expert

BTW having your full real name in the edited by message is a TOS issue. You should consider putting "golyar44" instead.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

no said then done ty for pointing that out golyar44. is this better

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

help is there away for the forum to display only my screen name instead of my real name just a thought ? when ever i sign in?

0 Likes