cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

WooHoo! Back online finally!!

jav6

Finally, after losing my successful login to the Community Forum after the Feb platform change, a resolution was found. Turns out, my account, being a former Verizon Employee, is designated as an employee account. The third party handling the Community Forum/Web Site authentication had issues with my profile passing authentication. After numerous calls and tickets, one more call discovered that a possible resolution was identified. Not sure when it was identified, but nobody followed up with me, or the agent handling the ticket. Denise from Technical Support was able to find the resolution note and it worked. I had to log into My Verizon account and go to Profile Settings. They said they 'noticed' my Contact email address was empty and to enter an email address. Well, doing so worked and everything is in sync now and I can log into the Community Forum only using my profile login. My suspicion is, since I've always had a Contact email established and Denise saw on my account there was one, someone removed my email address from my profile (only?) forcing me to re-enter it, thus synchronizing my profile with whatever authentication process/database was needed. This sounds eerily similar to an experience I had a couple years ago with similar login issues. This time I'm documenting it clearly for the next time it happens. Maybe someone else is experiencing similar login issues and this resolution explanation will help.

Re: WooHoo! Back online finally!!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad you are back in and hope you are enjoying the new diggs? We are excited about all the hard work and effort that went into the migration and the redesign!! Please continue to enjoy all things Community and make sure you click the correct answer button if a fellow member answered a question you had and keep up on giving your fellow member likes when likes are due!!

Bienvenido/a,

Lauren

0 Me gusta

bearone21
Leader

i needed some help getting back in as well, kudos to staff members who helped.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hoping we were able to get you back online as always please feel free to send either @danw_vzw , @johns_vzw or me ( @laurend_vzw ) a private message whenever you are having any issues with the platform or have a suggestion that you dont want to post publically on our Sugerencias para esta comunidad board.

As mentioned in our Community Manager blog earlier this week we are very dedicated to making this Community your favorite Community so please do not hesitate to reach out to us whenever you need something or just simply have an idea on how we can improve!!

Thanks all,

Lauren

0 Me gusta