cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Where's my discount????????

Miembro

I signed up for my employee discount and it was confirmed but I never saw it on my bill. The amount I pay did not change. So I am asking if anyone else has had this issue? Where is my discount?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Where's my discount????????

Expert

I don't know where it is. I'm just a customer on this community forum.

You might get more and better help if you create a new discussion in the My Bill space of the community and mark it as a question. Click "create" at the top of the page and select discussion.

A blog post in the space dedicated to questions about the community itself isn't going to reach most of the community audience.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Even if you received a notice that it was confirmed you should make sure your  employment validation with has actually been accepted. You should receive a letter stating this not just an email saying employment validation has been received. This kept happening to me after attempting to upload my paycheck to the website three times. I finally went to the Verizon store and they discovered that someone put the wrong zip code in the computer that corresponded to my place of employment so even though I was uploading my paycheck with the correct address and zip code I would get the email that my employment validation info had been received, but it wasn't until the Verizon representative corrected the zip code they had for my place of employment that I finally received my validation LETTER.  So maybe you are experiencing a similar error. I hope this helps. Also, I looked back as far as 2 years and I was supposed to be receiving a 22% discount as a Glens Falls hospital employee and I had only been receiving a 19% discount because the zip code had me as a city of Glens Falls employee. now I am in the process of trying to get 2 years of my discount refunded to me. So stay on top of this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Mine is missing too and i was very careful to submit and confirm with my original order. Not happy that i have waste my time to get my 22% of base plan back!  Maybe that is what Verizon is counting on?

0 Likes