cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

What Happens To Unflattering Posts?

Miembro

Just be aware that if you call Verizon out here on their despicable incompetence, negligence and the way they spit on the people who put food on their family's tables, [Removed]. I posted three different messages about three different problems with our phones (which we paid EIGHTEEN HUNDRED DOLLARS CASH for) this morning [Removed]

Verizon: I will warn everyone I meet for the rest of my life that Verizon hates their customers, creates products that don't work, rips people off and treats us like trash.  I am researching new providers now, and will be leaving Verizon as soon as possible.  [Removed].   I thought my last provider's problems were bad, but that was nothing compared to how incompetenly this nougat rollout has gone, and the way customer support here is handling the blowback.

Despicable.

discussion of moderation removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Verizon Deletes Unflattering Posts Here

Miembro

Oh and by the way, I screenshotted this message [Removed] , my new hobby will be sharing screenshots of how verizon support is being abusive and disrespectful to their paying customers on social media.  It's bad enough when customer service is this bad at a fast food place or something, but with the kind of money we're talking about here, and the number of people affected, it has got to be legally actionable.

discussion of moderation removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Perhaps you should read the Terms of Service for this site. Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.  Terms you agreed to when you registered for the forum.

Flooding - multiple posts of the same thing aka duplicates = frowned upon

Posting in the wrong place will get it reported so it can be moved.  The post is returned once moved.

Attacking the other members = no go

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I did not make multiple posts about the same thing, I made individual posts about individual problems we have had since the update.  I also never attacked any other members.

Keep trying to silence me, I'm screenshotting everything now.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Because of the anti-customer attitude I have encountered here, I am archiving these community forums now, and will be looking into SEO resources to get the word out about how Verizon abuses its customers.

Good job, Verizon,  you took a frustrated customer and converted me into someone who is dedicated to raising public awareness about what an awful company you are.  I'm going to spend time on this every day now.  And I'm going to eat the $1800 I spent on your phones, and one of my life goals now is to help people see what a bad decision it is to become a Verizon customer.  There are other providers out there, and there is no reason for people to subject themselves to this abuse.

Unbelievable.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: What Happens To Unflattering Posts?

Líder Sénior

It seems to me you have MANY "unflattering posts" towards Verizon viewable on this forum. Of course, many which violated the TOS for the forum were temporarily removed in order to have profanity deleted from your posts. Verizon does not normally to ANYTHING to "unflattering posts" which abide by the forum TOS.

Possibly if you were able to word your posts without profanity, etc..., you would not have the problem of your posts being reported for violations of the forum TOS. Many people, myself included, do not appreciate seeing your profanity included in posts on this forum.

In the past I have posted "unflattering posts" towards Verizon, as have MANY others, which followed the forum TOS and have remained available on this forum WITHOUT any need to be edited for forum TOS violations.

Highlighted

Expert

R303 wrote:

I did not make multiple posts about the same thing, I made individual posts about individual problems we have had since the update. I also never attacked any other members.

Keep trying to silence me, I'm screenshotting everything now.

I was only providing common examples of the reason why posts might be edited or removed because of the Terms of Service for the community. I should have mentioned profanity and discussing of moderation to the list of examples.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

After looking at rcshnoor and Ann154's posting history, and seeing how they are polite even when they are having problems, I want to apologize to them and the other users here for being rude and obnoxious.  I've had a few frustrations with our phones ever since we got them, and when the recent update occurred I lost my temper.  I wish I had been polite.

I also apologize to the Verizon customer support people here.  It's not their fault that the nougat rollout caused my family the frustrations it did.  Customer support is a difficult job, and I wish I had not taken my frustrations out on them the way I did.  I would clean up my messages a bit if there was an edit button, but I don't see one.

I'm still pretty frustrated with our phones, but me coming in here and being a jerk does not help anyone.

Highlighted

Expert

There isn't an edit option because the edit window closes after five minutes from when you originally post the message.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi R303 welcome to the community. We are all customers like you and are here just like you to get answers to problem or questions answered about billings,settings, or rumors,etc. Some times we just need to vent but try to remember when we do that the term of service here are followed . We may not always have  the right answer but everyone on here is trying to help. Can you try and tell us again what problems you are having with your phones. Hopefully we can help

0 Likes