cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Walmart iPhone 5 for $129.00 w/Contract

Miembro

Verizon will not match Walmart's price of $129.00 for an upgrade. They told me to bring my phone back and they would refund my $199.00 but would charge me $35.00 for restocking fee. Their representatives were not very nice to me when I explained why I called. I called their regular help line and called a store directly, both were very curt with their answers. So if you are considering an iPhone, go to Walmart, they have dropped all their prices on them.

Pestañas (3)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Walmart iPhone 5 for $129.00 w/Contract

Not applicable

I would rather pay $199 direct from Verizon and not be saddled with the additional terms and conditions of a 3rd party retailer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Walmart iPhone 5 for $129.00 w/Contract

Miembro

Look at Best Buy AD today...5C $1.00  5S $99.00.  I got my 5C @ Verizon Store in Waco for $99.00, October 5, the Sales Person at Verizon Store can't do anything, Help Contact at Verizon Wireless checked, but couldn't help only suggested return, since it wasn't 14 days and reactivate at Best Buy.  I don't think l'll ever enter another Verizon Store again... 3rd parties want business more and they will match competition.

A 5C from Wal-Mart, Best Buy most any established business works the same just depends on how much you want to charge your account.  Jeff, I thought do it all at Verizon also but no more, they all have their terms and conditions, just compare and get in writing.

0 Likes