cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Verizon Web Support

Miembro

I cannot Reply to a message.  I'm using Windows 8 on my laptop.  None of the buttons work including the Reply button.

I've checked all my Preferences and do not recognize a setting which would turn on the Reply button.

Please check my account.

Dee

Pestañas (3)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Verizon Web Support

Expert

I have read elsewhere you have to change a setting in IE10 to act like IE9 for this forum and other Jive platform based forums.  Then you can get the reply button to work.  Have you tried another browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc) as a workaround?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Sorry it took sooo long to reply here.  My laptop has the new Windows 8 and I couln't reply to messages.  I'm using Google Chrome here today on another computer.  I have not found the IE 10 compatibility setting to mimmick IE9.

Thanks for replying.  Very helpful.

Dee

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Thanks for letting us know. I hope someday this and other Jive based forums fix this incompatibility or a lot more people won't be able to access those sites.

Can you load Chrome or a different browser on the Windows 8 computer? I am curious to find out if it works that way too.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes