cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Unable to change my email address on Community Profile

I have my correct email address in my Verizon wireless account but when I view my "Community Profile" account it shows a really old email address.  If I chose to change my picture or add other content, I can do that but there is no option to change my email address.  How can this be done?

Etiquetas (1)

Re: Unable to change my email address on Community Profile

No corresponde

Hello DroidGalaxyNoteII !

Help has arrived! Please respond to my private message in your Community Inbox in order for me to assist you better. I look forward to resolving your email issue quickly!

Gracias,

HaileyM_VZW

0 Me gusta

jav6

I have the same problem, unable to update my old profile email address.  Please assist.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Me gusta

No corresponde

hello!

I am here and ready to help you update your email address! Please respond to the private message in your Community Inbox in order for me to assist!

Gracias,

HaileyM_VZW

0 Me gusta

psf2835
Novice

I need to also change my community email to my Verizon Account email.  The community email is NO LONGER valid.

Can you help, please.  Thank you.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hola psf2835​,

I can help you make this change!  Please respond to the private message I just sent.

Gracias,

DanW_VZW

0 Me gusta

psf2835
Novice

Replied to mail.  Old address still linked.  New email not showing.  Old Address is no longer a valid email.  Any other way to change this? 

0 Me gusta

DARWAD28
Miembro

Hello, I am having the same problem updating my email address and found this thread when searching to resolve the problem. Can you or another VzW rep please help me to update my VzW Community email address?

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

DARWAD28 wrote:

Hello, I am having the same problem updating my email address and found this thread when searching to resolve the problem. Can you or another VzW rep please help me to update my VzW Community email address?

danw_vzw, can you please assist this community member?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

machias_me
Miembro

I also need to change my email address.  The email address in my Community Profile is no longer a valid email address.

0 Me gusta