Highlighted

The bold text for indicating unread posts not working well.

Ann154
Power User

The indication (Bold/Darker Text) that there are unread posts in a thread doesn't seem to be working consistly. It kind of works on the home page of the community and in the main topic spaces like Apple, but it doesn't work when you are in the iPhone 7 or the Suggestions space page to let a reader know which discussion threads have unread posts and which threads haven't been changed since their last visit to the community.  I have my preferences setup to mark threads as read when I read them and I don't have the automark turn on.

Most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Re: The bold text for indicating unread posts not working well.

Ann154
Power User
Any update on this?

Most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Re: The bold text for indicating unread posts not working well.

Ann154
Power User

This is still a problem and is inhibiting my ability to track which discussion threads I have read fully and which have new posts added to it. This was never a problem on the landline forum or in the previous version of this community when it was last on the Lithium platform. 

0 Me gusta