cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Samsung Galaxy 7.7

Miembro

This Tablet is compatible with SAMSUNG PRINTERS ONLY! What's up with that? Why is this not mentioned at the time of the sale?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Samsung Galaxy 7.7

Líder Sénior

First of all, your post would get more widespread circulation if you posted it as a question instead of as a suggestion for this community forum.

Second, I doubt this is the case for you tablet. What kind of printer do you have? HP? Have you tried installing HP ePrint on your tablet?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Was this a question you wanted to ask the community members at large or the VZW reps that roam this forum? If so, you might have better luck if you posted this as a new discussion and marked it as a question. The reps only respond to unanswered questions in the public forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Seems I'm getting attention this way. VZW has all but ignored me.

I have both a Canon MX870 and Epson NX515 Printer. Both are wireless.

HP Print does not work. I contacted Samsung Support and the Rep confirmed that

this Tablet only works on Samsung Printers.

The Rep said that she would pumo my concern up to management … and conveyed her utmost sorrow.

I am still stuck with a Tablet that cannot print on my assets!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Have you tried installing the Cloud Print app on your tablet from the Play Store?

You can then add the printer by following THESE instructions since it doesn't appear your printers are cloud print ready.

I'm curious, do you print to these devices from other mobile devices? It may not necessarily be just your tablet which is the culprit here. Your printers may also be part of the problem.

Highlighted

Miembro

I am going to try a Canon bluetooth adapter, first. Canon folks say that will work.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes