cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Problem with Forum Access

Miembro

Anyone know who I can call or talk about my forum acct?  I created this acct temporarily since my existing acct. is not letting me logon and the E-service center has no idea and everyone tells me to call the e-service center.

Need help pls

Pestañas (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Problem with Forum Access

Novice

In order for us to get a better handle on how widespread the login issues are, please post your issues in this thread to keep all the issues in one place.

Muchas gracias

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro
Its not just you, so verizon knows about it and the issue is being worked on now.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

In order for us to get a better handle on how widespread the login issues are, please post your issues in this thread to keep all the issues in one place.

Muchas gracias

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I have this exact same problem, and the suggestinby another poster ethat we keep these messages in a different forum is useless since replies are not allowed there. Is Verizon actually working on this? I talked to tech support and the woman I spoke with did not even know the forum pages existed!! Seriously!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

@scififan1 wrote:

I have this exact same problem, and the suggestinby another poster ethat we keep these messages in a different forum is useless since replies are not allowed there. Is Verizon actually working on this? I talked to tech support and the woman I spoke with did not even know the forum pages existed!! Seriously!

Do you realize you replied to a thread from 2009!? 

The issues they were having then are very unlikely to be the same issues you are having now. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi  scififan1 - TJ here. I am an internal staff member of the Verizon Wireless Community. I am the content manager/moderator for the Community and am new to Verizon.

Yes, the VZW Community is the correct forum to post your questions and expect answers.

Yes, I have begun working closely with the marketing support/customer service teams. They may not have been aware of the Community if they are new but I will be strengthening this relationship over time.

Thank you for your post! It's appreciated. Feel free to DM me if you have questions or want to share further with me.

-tj

TJ Elgin
Community Content Manager/Moderator
0 Likes