Phone Support and Virtual Assistant
OLENSA

Why did Verizon think calling support only to transfer you via text message to a virtual assistant that NEVER answers your question? I take several minutes of my time responding to the text message which then hangs-up the support call to go through what I could have done online. Waste of time. Then you call back and have to wait a very, very long time to get someone to answer a simple question. For me, I set up International Calling and received an email confirmation yet when I access my account online there is no mention it exists with teh dates it is to start and end. Virtual text messaging cannot answer this question. So disappointed in Verizon who I have had for years.

0 Likes
Re: Phone Support and Virtual Assistant
Malipticle

Virtual assistant is absolute garbage!  Verizon and many other companies using COVID as cover for horrible customer service.  Been with Verizon for more years than I can remember and it gets worse very year.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your many years with us are truly appreciated, Malipticle! We're sorry for any trouble you have experienced with contacting us. We always want to provide you with the best customer service possible. Is there anything we can assist you with here? Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with. 

0 Likes
BooHoopastank1

just came here to back up the claim, Verizon virtual AI. Assistant is absolute garbage… Worse than Siri, and that’s pretty bad. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BooHoopastank1, this is not the way we want you to feel. We want to help in any way we can. What's going on? 

~Ivone

0 Likes