cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Personalizer Badge

John_Getzke
Leader

I have been trying to update my VZW Community profile in order to gain one of the badges since the new gamification system has come online.  Unfortunetly it seems that I have not been able to accomplish this task even for what appears to be the most simple of badges.

Can anyone tell me what in particular my profile is missing so that I can earn the Personalizer badge?

Etiquetas (4)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Personalizer Badge

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

Have you-guys tried changing out your profile pic and/or avatar?

View solution in original post

SydneyK

Great question, John. I have not been able to get the Personalizer Badge either, even though I completed all the fields. In looking at your profile, it appears everything is filled in, too.

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

If something was previously filled in, you may have to change it slightly in order to have it count towards your badge.

Have you uploaded a new avatar, uploaded a new photo, changed all fields in your profile, entered something in the fields which were blank?

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

Have you-guys tried changing out your profile pic and/or avatar?

View solution in original post

Personalizer Badge

I'm confused on badges as well.  It tells me to drag 3 badges to the space but there are none to choose from.  I have all my entries in the profile that I am aware of.

0 Me gusta

SydneyK

Correct! When I changed my avatar, I got the badge. ¡Gracias, Tiki!

Correct for me as well.  Thanks 

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

Looks like you figured out how to move your badges into your Me in Three space. 

0 Me gusta

B33
Líder Sénior

I try and change up my Avatars and my personalization page at least once maybe Twice a Week, it keep things fluent that way b

There is a badge limit of 3 in our pop up boxes so to see a persons 4th head to there Bio page

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

B33 . wrote:

I try and change up my Avatars and my personalization page at once maybe Twice a Week it keep thing fluent that way b

Too many times for my tastes.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.