cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: New Community Feedback - Please Post Here

LCromwell

Jay I am getting duplicate emails on home comp and BB only from this board. Started yesterday evening after email outage?

0 Me gusta

LCromwell

Now this email didn't copy it's self.

0 Me gusta

LCromwell

Jay ,Why don't we have a board for each BB Phone, instead of all BB's on here? Like Storm, Tour, Bold and so on.  Even BB rep agreed it shuld be done this way.

0 Me gusta

nmchileman

LCromwell wrote:

Jay ,Why don't we have a board for each BB Phone, instead of all BB's on here? Like Storm, Tour, Bold and so on.  Even BB rep agreed it shuld be done this way.

I disagree. If this was done for all Blackberry models then it would have to be done for all WinMo models and feature phones which would create severe amounts of board clutter. Most of the issues posted in the Blackberry section aren't always device specific, so I don't really see the need to split it up.

0 Me gusta

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

KaLin wrote:
...The screen refresh setting is no longer an option in the new version of the software.  The setting is still there, but the option has been disabled.  This is something we have reported and it's unclear at this time whether that functionality will be restored.

Did this get restored?  I seem to stay "logged in" more often than not even when I am away from the screen...and that's just fine with me!!  I still have my refresh level set at 2 minutes, yesterday and today it actually seems to be working again!!  :smileyhappy: 

0 Me gusta

Justin
Novice

SuzyQ,

The forum administrator has changed the timeout value to give us far more time before we are logged due to inactivity, and it is working well for me. She did not tell us what that time interval is other than it is "hours." The timer value for refreshing the screen is not currently being used/honored. They are waiting on development's response to see what happens next.

One difference is that instead of the screen being refreshed periodically, you need to manually refresh it to see the most current status.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Me gusta

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

Justin wrote:

... One difference is that instead of the screen being refreshed periodically, you need to manually refresh it to see the most current status.

Well, that works for me....I can hit F5 a lot quicker than I can re-log in :smileywink:  And the timeout interval seems to be enough at this point, since I am in the habit of keeping the forum window open and just checking back now and then.  Much better than it was, that's for sure!

0 Me gusta

nmchileman

Thank you for adding the Quick Links section on the mainpage and taking my suggestion for adding the "Mark All" links back in, this makes things incredibly easier.

It's been a few weeks since the update and I haven't noticed any other issues. Things have been running great. You guys really did an awesome job with this place.

Again, THANK YOU!

0 Me gusta

KaLin
Novice

Thanks for all the feedback.  You guys -- and gals --  see things from the customer/user standpoint and we look at it from a moderation standpoint, so there might be things we miss that you will see.

Any time you notice something, be sure to let us know so we can pass it along.

0 Me gusta

LCromwell

Kalin can you tell me why I am getting duplicate email notices only from this board and only the ones I post in? What do I need to change in the user settings?

0 Me gusta