cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: New Community Feedback - Please Post Here

budone
Líder Sénior

Neander wrote:

Looking things over it seems the newbies with telephone problems are finding help, & the helpers seem to have found their ways home too.   Maybe it's working, and I'm just an old fart who hates change.

I guess for me, this new site was presented as like Lithium, but with so many others options for new things to do.  This site is still a pain for me. I have yet to find an EASY way to know what is new, what I have read or what I have responded to.

I have tried Recent Content on the home screen which I like as it shows the time of the last post. But it seems not all new posts make it there in the areas I am following (Or there just are not many new posts any longer. Which I have checked and is the case. )

I have tried just Content, but it does not show when the last post occurred nor by whom.

I have tried the PLACES, SPACES option, which is the closest to a list of sections I can find. But how the lists of posts are presented are different with different sections. Some list them like am used to, However, I have no idea of which are new posts and such Other sections show each post and a preview of what the OP stated, with without any info on when the last post was made.

This site seems to be a hodge-podge of all sorts of forums types thrown together. And it frustrates me.

0 Me gusta

droidsw

Change isn't always bad. Sometimes, it's a very good thing. In the instance of this forum, it's a total flop.

And, if Jive and VZW are doing anything (but starting threads for feedback and then remaining virtually silent) to assist users, I couldn't find it, anyway on the mobile version.

I'm seeing threads about the Xoom and Fios and I think I saw a thread about Jersey Shore.

I played around with the full version on my PC today and decided, what's the use?

Neander
Novice

BudOne; I know what you mean about missing some features.  I miss the tally numbers showing how may times a reply was read;  Useful info to see if it's making it's mark -and a measure the effectiveness or embarrassment of this new layout

Also I liked to know the registration date of the poster -is he an old hand veteran, or a one-shot plant?  And his location (for outages) and devices (for relevancy) .

You're right, the Contents listings aren't what they used to be.

It's Monday.  Maybe the weekday workers are at work and we'll see a difference (or at least a RESPONSE) by Friday.

0 Me gusta

B33
Líder Sénior

Neander keep the rubber bands tight on here as i going to get some sack time   i'll be back a little later... take care B33

0 Me gusta

bearone21
Leader

for those that included, where they live & what phone they're using

0 Me gusta

Closing thread.  Please post any new comments in this discussion of the Jive community.

https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/766422#766422

0 Me gusta