cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Mission - Avid Searcher

John_Getzke
Leader

How can I complete the community mission for Avid Searcher?

The description reads as "Look up your first item in the search bar".

I wonder what does the community mean by "look up" as well as which search bar are they referring to? There are many search bars in the community and I have tried searching and clicking on results but have not been able to meet the criteria of this mission.

A link to a more detailed description of the missions would be great.  There was an old thread floating around with the original missions but I have not been able to find anything on the new missions.

Re: Mission - Avid Searcher

Snn5
Líder Sénior

I have still not achieved that nor the "Regular" mission.  I know I'm a regular (Show us how "Regular" you are and answer a question or respond to a thread 10 days in a row) and I know I have used the search bar (Look up your first item in the search bar.)

Now, IDK if the requirement is responding to a single thread 10 days in a row or if responding to any thread 10 days in a row.  Description seems generic and Avid Searcher doesn't seem to imply a time limit to do so.

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

moderator2

Can you explain these missions to us?

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

John Getzke we may never know considering only 39 (mostly inactive) users follow this space.

0 Me gusta

Weth
Líder Sénior

I Can't get that one either, tried everything I can think of. 

Khines5705

I got it from searching in the search box that says "Search the Community Forums."

As far as the "Regular" mission, I got that one too but I'm pretty sure I didn't respond 10 times to any single thread unless I did it without realizing it. It just showed as completed one day. I have all the missions except Helper, Super Helper, and Social Butterfly. I'm gonna catch up to all you "regulars," get all the points, and win the internets! Bwah-hahahaaaa!

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Those useless points die off around Gold level.

0 Me gusta

Khines5705

My goal is to achieve top secret Triple Diamond status and rule the world by December! Unless I run out of coffee.

Ann154
Expert

Considering no one has reached "Triple Diamond" that's going to be a tall order.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Considering the top spot is 14,276 points from Double Diamond.......probably a long shot for anyone.

0 Me gusta