Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Inbox notification will not clear

John_Getzke
Leader

Hola,

I noticed this morning that the points system has been corrected.  This is part of a test to confirm that.  I assume that all the points I would have normally earned during that bug are lost forever, hopefully all my progress can be recovered.

Anyways, now I noticed that my Inbox notification will not clear.  After clicking the number next to my profile name along the top of the page and opening all of the messages the notification appears to clear.  That is until I return to the homepage.  As soon as I navigate back to the homepage the Inbox notification is reset to the previous value and all my messages are marked as unread again.

One of these days the community will operate as it used to and should...

1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Inbox notification will not clear

Ann154
Expert

The Activity Stream and the inbox count plus the points not updating correctly was noticed by myself and one other CL earlier today as well. It was reported to the CM. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

greengrass95
Novice

I am experiencing the exact same thing, John.

0 Me gusta

greengrass95
Novice

I noticed that you wrote your post 11 hours ago, and it just appeared now.

Ann154
Expert

The Activity Stream and the inbox count plus the points not updating correctly was noticed by myself and one other CL earlier today as well. It was reported to the CM. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

John_Getzke
Leader

Seems like its working again this morning.

My inbox is functioning like normal and my points have started to go up again.  Too bad all the progress I have made since the outage has been lost : (

Ann154
Expert

I can confirm that it is working again for me too.

0 Me gusta

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

Unfortunately, I'm still experiencing the inbox issue and have again mentioned it to the Community Manager.

StreetDocRN
Leader

Mine still shows unread messages in my inbox, but I have marked it as read.  Also, posts are delayed showing up in the activity section.

John_Getzke
Leader

Yes, it seems mine is acting up again now too.  I have one item in my Inbox that will not clear, similar to how it was behaving before.

0 Me gusta

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

So far, so good ... that brief maintenance outage that occurred a while ago seems to have fixed my inbox issue.