cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

I want to change my screen name

Jossi402
Miembro

I thought of a better screen name, does any know how I can change it?:smileyhappy:

Thanks for your help

Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta

Re: I want to change my screen name

TheGreatOne
Sr. Member

 


Jossi402 wrote:

I thought of a better screen name, does any know how I can change it?:smileyhappy:

Thanks for your help


 

To change your name here on the forums,you'll have to PM one of the mods.Tell him/her you want to change your name. Just go to one of the mods profile, like KaLin and under the Contact box, click "send this user a private message".

 

0 Me gusta

change my screan name

Jossi402
Miembro

how do I change my screan name

0 Me gusta

Re: change my screan name

willanaya
Novice

Jossi402 wrote:

how do I change my screan name


 

this is directly from the "Help" :

Enter a Login name.
This is your screen name in the community. It appears whenever you post or send private messages.
Tip:Most people create anonymous names for the sake of privacy and to help them feel more comfortable participating. Be creative, have fun with it, but choose carefully
: you cannot change your login once registration is complete.

 

the only way you can change it is to re-create an account using a different email address, possibly the one you use for your gmail?

0 Me gusta

Re: change my screan name

willanaya
Novice

Jossi402 wrote:

how do I change my screan name


 

but i can see why you wanted to change it.  for an instance, i got you confused with Jossi403. :smileyvery-happy:

0 Me gusta

Re: change my screan name

TheGreatOne
Sr. Member

 


willanaya wrote:
this is directly from the "Help" :

Enter a Login name.
This is your screen name in the community. It appears whenever you post or send private messages.
Tip:Most people create anonymous names for the sake of privacy and to help them feel more comfortable participating. Be creative, have fun with it, but choose carefully
: you cannot change your login once registration is complete.

 

the only way you can change it is to re-create an account using a different email address, possibly the one you use for your gmail?


 

Where does it say it willanya? I always thought you could change your name by PMing a mod. You can't change it on your own I know that much.

 

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: change my screan name

KaLin
Novice

 


willanaya wrote:

Jossi402 wrote:

how do I change my screan name


 

this is directly from the "Help" :

Enter a Login name.
This is your screen name in the community. It appears whenever you post or send private messages.
Tip:Most people create anonymous names for the sake of privacy and to help them feel more comfortable participating. Be creative, have fun with it, but choose carefully
: you cannot change your login once registration is complete.

 

the only way you can change it is to re-create an account using a different email address, possibly the one you use for your gmail?


 

 

A community member can only have one forum account at a time.  Any secondary accounts for the same person will be banned.

 

If you need to change your screen name, please PM a moderator and tell us what screen name you would like to choose.

0 Me gusta

Re: change my screan name

TheGreatOne
Sr. Member

 


KaLin wrote:

 

A community member can only have one forum account at a time.  Any secondary accounts for the same person will be banned.

 

If you need to change your screen name, please PM a moderator and tell us what screen name you would like to choose.


 

 

So I was right after all. Thanks KaLin for the clarification.

0 Me gusta