cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

How do I change my Community Email Address?

Miembro

How do I change my community email address? I no longer use the one listed and when I go to edit my profile it doesn't give the option to change it.

1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Change Community Email

Expert

Unfortunately because your profile is linked to your MyVerizon account online, only a community manager can help you. danw_vzw can you please help this member?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Is your community profile linked to your MyVerizon account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

SHUGBOOG2002, we want you to be able to update your email information. I will provide you with instructions

1.) Sign into account
2.) Click on “Edit Profile”
3.) Click on “Profile info”
4.) The 3rd line down shows Email address area

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Yes mam it is and that one has the correct address but this forum doesn't

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I tried that and it doesn't give you the option to change the email.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Unfortunately because your profile is linked to your MyVerizon account online, only a community manager can help you. danw_vzw can you please help this member?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hola SHUGBOOG2002​,

I've sent you a DM so we can get this completed for you.  Please check your Community inbox and reply there with the email address you would like to use.

Gracias,

DanW_VZW

Community Manager

PS - thanks Ann154​!